Wednesday 22 February 2017

'S'



Your words still give me jitters in the silly place. Your dumb wit face is still stuck in my head. If it’s meant to be between us, we will cross paths. It may take years or never, but I believe in God’s plans. If it’s meant to be, it will be.
I may sound stupid for still wanting to hold on to something that may not likely to happen at all. But the things that happened between us, seems so scripted, making it hard for me to get over it. I may or may not cross path with you in the near future, but from meeting you did I know, that there will be someone whom I can truly be myself with and need not pretend or impress. Even though it was short, thank you for teaching me that I don’t need to be someone that I am not, that I unconsciously love to make people smile and that for everything that we do, should we have God in our heart. Singapore isn’t a big place and you may not feel what I am feeling about you. But I believe that whatever it is, God has His reason to allow us to cross paths.
Things may be difficult on your side and I hope that the intake for your prescriptions has been lowered down. I pray that you will be able to sleep at night and your insomnia won’t get the best out of you. I also wish that your devotion to Allah s.w.t will remain strong like it always has and may that be a learning point for me. I hope that you do your prayers religiously like you always have and read the news right early in the morning like a routine. I hope that you won’t be very choosy with your food anymore and continue to eat well, sweet pie.
Sent by Anonymous, A.S

No comments:

Post a Comment