Monday 1 May 2017

Are you truly worth this?



Here I am, questioning the things I did over the past weekend. If you're wondering, yes, I did hurt myself. I went insane in the shower. I lost control of everything the moment the water started hitting my face. As I looked up to avoid the water from hitting my face, I could feel the emotions and everything in my mind flowing down to my heart the same way the water dripped down from my body. I had wished it was blood, I wished it was over then. I wished I wasn't still here questioning why, or was it worth it for me to hurt myself to this extent over one person? I threw multiple punches to the wall that caused me to bruise my knuckles and the pain is not stopping. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw two bloodshot eyes that stared back at me; I was crying my heart out but the water from the shower disclosed that. I even went down on one knee, allowing myself to gather as much sanity as I could and asked myself, is it worth it? Is anyone at all, worth the pain of something like this? I'm still questioning it, now as I give a look at my knuckles, which is bruised and plastered. 

Was it worth it? Is anyone worthy of this pain? Why do people have so much control of our emotions? Is that all it takes, just one person to trigger someone else to do something up to this extent? Is that a weakness, or human nature? 

Sent by Anonymous
Edited by Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment